Monday, May 5, 2014

Yes to Tomatoes Facial Wipes Review

I've talked about this brand before and I was all for the blueberry facial wipes that had anti-aging components. For a drugstore brand this is really good line of skincare. I really like the wipes and I could only imagine that the rest of their line is really good. Eventually I need to try the creams and the cleansers. I recently started to breakout a bit more than normal. My normal is something like once every month so if I break out a bit more I get all panicky. I start to double my water intake and think about the food I'm eating to see what's changed and what I can change to at least get this under control. A lot of people think about it outside in but when it comes to your skin, you definitely need to look at things from inside out. That being said I already did the necessary adjustments but I wanted to see if there was something externally that I can do. A lot of my friends ask me what they can do to get their skin to look like mine and I constantly ask how much water do they drink and what kinds of food do they eat. Then the obvious, if its serious then I go and ask if they've gone to the dermatologist because sometimes over the counter remedies aren't going to help. 

Now to speak about the face wipes, I was finally out of facial wipes from when I bought them in Target and I decided to change to something with less of the brightening components to something that would treat acne. I decided to buy the +Yes To Carrots brand Yes to Tomatoes facial wipes which are for clearing skin. I started using these for a little bit now and my face is starting to clear up. Now, I've changed a bit of my routine just to accommodate more of a acne regimen instead of an aging regimen. But other than that nothing really has changed and these wipes are really good. They don't dry your skin like a lot of acne products. A lot of them are made to dry your skin so that it dries the acne up but with that it dries your skin and it flakes and it just looks like a hot mess. This pack retails for the same as the other ones did which was $6.99 and honestly these are worth it. They are very moist and they remove most of your makeup so that it is easier for your cleanser to penetrate your skin. I do not recommend you to use face wipes as your only way to wash off your makeup. I really think you should always remove makeup first and then use a cleanser to really get into your pores. As you may know I also use a +Clarisonic brush so that is what I use to exfoliate my skin. 

After using these for a while now, I've noticed a difference and a quick fix type difference. I can go back to brightening maybe after I finish this pack of wipes. I am always looking to try something new and I always love seeing what other things are out there. If you have any recommendations, let me know I always love to try new things.



Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment