Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation Review

I am always looking for the next best thing, if you haven't noticed. I love trying new makeup and just always seeing what can help me look and feel my best. I am not scared or turned off to anything drugstore since I don't think a high price tag equals quality and a cheaper version means its crap. I always like to try the cheaper brands since I feel like some people don't give them enough credit. I recently saw that +COVERGIRL l had a new line of makeup which was called the Ready Set Gorgeous. The name of the collection got me right away. I saw that it said it would give you flawless complexion and that it would be shine free medium coverage foundation. I immediately wanted to try it. I decided to pick this up the other night and immediately went home and tried it on. For the first night I didn't have it on for too long but I did notice that the coverage was great. It didn't get too oily but then again, I didn't use it for too long the first day. I just wanted to make sure that the coverage and color was good and as a first impression, this was a great foundation.

The next morning I decided to go ahead and use this as my makeup. I applied this with the BeautyBlender and again, the foundation went on amazing. It went on easy over my the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer. It looked flawless but natural. I think thats what I liked the most about it. The coverage wasn't caked on and it looked really natural. This foundation is shine free, oil free, it gives you instant correction and once it sets, you are good for all day. Today I wore it for around 14 hours before I went ahead and took it off. This stuff really does cease the shine. This foundation is really better than I could have imagined since it was drugstore brand. I am also always very skeptical about Covergirl brand in general since I usually think its a brand that is for children or teenagers but honestly thing foundation has definitely renewed my faith in them.

The foundation comes in a variety of different shades so there is definitely a color for you. It retails for $8.99 and I am not sure if this is a limited edition foundation but I have to say that if it is, hurry up and get it so that you don't miss out on a good foundation that is at an amazing drugstore price.

Do you have any good foundations that you've tried recently? Comment below! I would love to try different foundations

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment