Thursday, May 29, 2014

BAREMINERALS Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation

I finally decided to write about makeup. One of my most favorite parts of makeup is the foundation. I think that this is where your makeup starts. If your foundation is bad then it doesn't really matter what else you do everything else after that will be crap. I have oily skin as you may know if you've been reading along and you will know that since I have oily skin its just really hard for me to find foundation that will stop the oil and stay on all day. The oils of my skin usually make the makeup disappear. I do find that there are some that are too mattifying and just look caked on which is horrible but now in the summer I like my foundation to look flawless and natural which means I probably have to give up on the mattifying components. 

Since I was in college I've first heard about BareMinerals makeup. Back then all they had were the powder foundations which I used religiously. I lived in Florida back then and for anyone who knows how it is down there you know that its sunny, humid, and hot all the time. I was able to keep my skin looking flawless with this makeup. I don't know why I stopped using it but I did and moved on to other products. Once I saw that BareMinerals came out with a liquid foundation I was very excited to try it. I didn't get it the day it came out but after seeing all the reviews I was able to see that it was definitely a must try. I went ahead to my local +Sephora where the girls know me and picked mine up. I went through a bunch of colors and settled on 08 which is Bare Beige. This foundation has everything I love in one foundation--brightening serum.. SAY WHAT?!? In a foundation? How is that possible? I was ecstatic to try this out. This foundation is suppose to be tone-correcting mineral foundation and skincare serum in one. Now this is music to my ears.

It was created to be pure and ultra thin on your face so that you don't feel like you even have anything on which was just like their regular mineral powder foundation. It has skin perfecting fluid that you can use for buildable coverage. Since the coverage is buildable it has a natural finish to it that allows to let your skin shine through but in a beautiful way and nothing too cakey but enough coverage where you are able to cover-up any imperfections. This will make your skin look brighter and more youthful which for me are all good things to have from a foundation. I tried this on and I am very happy that I bought it. I am in love with anything BareMinerals and I am not sure why I don't buy more of this brand. I definitely recommend this foundation. It retails for $29 and that is not that much since you don't use a lot of this per application. You can buy this at +Sephora in store or online. You can also get it in +Bare Minerals store fronts.


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment