Monday, May 19, 2014

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Formula Review

Yes so I am back with skincare! If you've been following you already know how much I love anything and everything skincare. I began using these peels when I got a sample on one of the purchases from Sephora. I loved it immediately. This is the extra-strength version of this peel. Its more of an anti-aging treatment. So what this is a peel that comes in a foolproof individual packaging. This peel is made for stubborn skin. It helps diminish fine lines, reduces pores, and treats breakouts. You can use this on a daily basis so its gentle enough to use every day. I personally don't use it every day because I am not that old so I don't feel I need to use it every day and plus it gets a bit irritating after a while. As you see in the picture, you see the packets come with a #1  and a #2. Basically all you need to do is wash your face and then put your #1 all over your face. You have to let it sit on your face for about 2 minutes. After that you put on #2 and then you are good to go. Do not wash your face and let your skin dry before you put on your eye cream or your moisturizer. Just don't go in with Toner or anything that would wash it away.

After a couple of uses you will see visible results. You will see your skin more firm and radiant. You will notice that your pores are less visible. This will even out your skintone and help even out any spots. Since everything is evening out and your pores are reducing, you will notice that your makeup goes on smoother and its lasts longer on your skin. Now this stuff is not cheap. The 30 day supply retails for $82 so its definitely not a cheap product but since I don't use it on a daily basis, it lasts a lot longer for me. I got my Mom hooked on this stuff and everyone started saying how amazing her skin looks. So it definitely works.  You can buy this in +Sephora +ULTA Beauty or any other place online that sells Dr. Dennis Gross. 

Do you have any peels that you love? Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment