Friday, May 2, 2014

Aveeno® Positively Radiant® Brightening Cleanser

I needed to buy a new cleanser and this time I wanted to stay away from ones that had extra exfoliating elements. I just feel that since I use my +Clarisonic I don't really need to a cleanser that is harsh. I wanted drugstore because I guess I just didn't want to spend the extra money for one of the more expensive brands in like Sephora. After looking around at all the different brands, I went with Aveeno which is a great brand. This specific cleanser I purchased was part of their Positively Radiant collection. Its the brightening cleanser which we all know if you follow me is that I love anything and everything that makes me look like I have a radiant glow to my skin. Honestly since I am almost hitting 30, I am more worried about my skincare than actual makeup. My philosophy is that if the foundation isn't good, anything you build on top of it will just not look good so I figured I need to preserve my skin now that its still young-ish looking.


This cleanser is suppose to help improve your skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Everything about that description says I need to have this now. Who doesn't want brighter more radiant skin? Crazy people! Aveeno is a great brand because they are all for the natural so in this cleanser it has soy extract that is good with moisturizing the skin. The cleanser will remove dirt and makeup without over-drying. I personally do not have a problem with a cleanser being too harsh but for those of you out there that have sensitive skin, this cleanser is gentle enough to use every day twice a day. Its oil free, hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic. This is a given with this brand which is why I love it so much. 

When you dispense the cleanser on your hands, you see that it has an opal color to it. If you put it to the light it will have this opal radiance to it which is gorgeous for a cleanser. It doesn't have a harsh smell to it. Nothing too much, it is mostly non scented. But its really gentle and it does feel like its washing my face. I apply it on my face first and then go in with the Clarisonic so I can get a deeper clean. I've been using this for about a week now and I love how my face is looking so far. This retails for about $6 or $7 which isn't that much compared to some of the other cleansers you will find in +Sephora or other department stores. 

Do you have any new cleansers that you decided to try and ended up loving it?? Let me know I would love to try them!



Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. beauty infusion collagen

    ReplyDelete