Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Clay Nose Mask

More on my trip to Urban Outfitters, I decided to split it up because I knew I would write enough to have a novel so instead of making 1 long post I decided to separate it into products. The next thing that I bought when I went to +Urban Outfitters was the New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Clay Nose Mask. This is basically one of those nose strips but in clay mask form. Once I did some research on the product I realized that it went on a revamp. Before this was called Blackhead EX Nose Clay mask and now its New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black head Clay Nose Mask. This nose mask is in a peel off form. It has Mulberry, coix seed, and black rice extract which help the clay get deep down into your pores to be able to extract the blackheads. It says to smooth it on your nose after you wash your face and clear your skin of any oils. I just put it on my nose area same as you would if it were one of those Biore Nose strips. Leave it on until it drys and peel it off.

I was a little skeptical at first because a lot of peel masks say that they will be able to do this but I've never used a peel mas that feels like it really clings to your skin and really is able to peel off anything. So I went on and tried this one. I washed my face just to make sure that there were no oils and then squeezed a little bit on my finger. WOW was this stuff thick and sticky. I rubbed it on my nose and let it set until it was completely dry. I slowly peeled it off once it was all dry and immediately you felt that it was hard to come off. It definitely felt like it was able to penetrate deep into my pores so that when I peeled it off, it took the blackheads with it. I do think that the pore strips work better but this was a close second. It retails for $8.99 not sure if I would repurchase but I definitely think it was a good buy. 



Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment