Thursday, May 15, 2014

VIB Rouge Créme Lipstick in VIB Bright Red

There are times that a girl just needs to wear a bold lipstick to make her feel better. This is my theory-- when you are feeling a bit blah just go with a nice pair of shoes and a bold lip! You can't go wrong! You look fierce and you will feel fierce! That being said I wanted to review one of my new favorite red lippies. I had become a VIB Rouge member in Sephora at the beginning of the year. It was cool to get an upgraded card and a nice welcome to the club gift. You get a Bite Cosmetics VIB Rouge Creme Lipstick in the VIB Bright limited edition red. This color is just perfect. Its not matte which is something that I am not used to liking. I am definitely more of a Matte lipcolor especially when it comes to a bold color but this red is just perfect. It has a blue undertone which helps your teeth look whiter and I think this color will look good on all skin tones. Its just one of those colors that would make anyone go from normal to GLAM in just a second.

I wore this with a plain eye. I usually just put a cream eyeshadow and then just tightline with a dark brown or black eyeshadow. I go in with bold mascara meaning I use a couple of coats, make sure they are fanned and curled. I also have bolder eyebrows so I don't go crazy with my eyes if I want to make this a day time look which is what I did. I lined my lips with NYX lipliner in bloom which is a fuchsia pink color just because its the closest color to red that I have. I put the lipstick on and this color goes on so pigmented that you really only need one swipe of color. It goes on satin finish since its not really glossy but its not matte. I wore it through eating and drinking and the color stayed on the whole day. I was really happy to have received this and will probably get the full size. This lipstick retails for $28 and honestly its just one of those colors that is totally worth it. I don't know if I can even mention a dupe. If I find one I will definitely let you guys know!


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment