Friday, May 30, 2014

Nars Satin Crayon in Timanfaya

If you've been reading my blog posts you will know that I am totally in love with a bold lip. I feel like in the Summer you will notice that it is just too hot to cake on your foundation and just put a lot of makeup on. That doesn't mean that you don't wear makeup. I don't think I would ever not wear makeup. I try to always stay trendy with my makeup and one of the things that you will always see in Beauty Magazines are that a bold lip is the way to go for summer. Your skin should be nice, natural and dewy nothing too harsh. Everything sheer when thinking about summer. I like to do that also. I usually go for a nice glow on my cheeks and a bold lip with a little bit of mascara. 


If you've read some of my posts in the past. I've raved about Nars lip crayons. They have different finishes available but I personally stick to the velvet finish which are the ones that are more matte and then my second favorite is the satin finish which is a little bit more creamy but still matte enough to not be a gloss. Lately I've been looking for another type of bold lipstick color because I've noticed that I have either hot pinks or purples which isn't really bold if thats your normal color. I decided that since its summer I would go for more of an orange color. After asking around and trying on different colors I decided to stick with the Nars Satin Crayon in Timanfaya. This is a mandarin bright orange color which is the boldest of all bold color. I am going to be going to Puerto Rico in a week and I figured that this color would be amazing with a tan. If anyone can pull this color off it would definitely be me. 

If you are looking for something bold, something that will make you stand out, I think you can't go any bolder than this color. It retails for $25 and you can purchase it in +Sephora in stores or online. You can also find these in +NARS Cosmetics store fronts around the US.


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment