Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Macadamia Natural Oil Flawless

Not sure if you have seen lately that  there have been a lot of different brands coming out with a cleansing conditioner or a conditioning cleanser for your hair. It basically is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner but not the ones that we are used to seeing when we were growing up. This is something that conditions your hair more and the ones that I've tried so far don't leave your hair feeling like yarn. If you read my post from yesterday, you know I received this product in the May Test Tube container. 

I saw the Macadamia brand and automatically thought 'crap, I'm not going to like this because it will make my hair all gross and greasy'. I had to wash my hair so I decided to use this instead of my regular shampoo and conditioner. First of all, the instructions aren't really clear and I had to Google how to use it first. I wanted to make sure that I was actually doing this correctly.What you are suppose to do is wet your hair just like you would if you were going to wash your hair with shampoo and instead of using shampoo and conditioner, you use this. It says to use 2 pumps and just make sure that you rub it in your hair. It says to massage your scalp to make sure that it has a chance to cleanse from the root to the ends. You can add water just to make sure that you have enough to make sure it saturates your hair. I didn't leave it in for long, it says to massage it in for about 3 to 5 minutes. I probably did 3 and then went under the shower for about 10 minutes just to make sure I didn't have any residue left. I wanted to make sure that I didn't have any greasiness left. I was reading some reviews and some people said that it was greasy. For me it wasn't greasy.

So this Flawless 6 in 1 cleansing conditioner is suppose to refine hair texture and optimize the styling process. It claims to cut the blow drying process in half. I can tell you that I don't think it cut my blow drying process in half not even a quarter. It usually takes me 20-25 minutes and I think it took me about the same amount of time. Now it did give my hair a nice shine to it. The ends don't look as frayed even though they aren't really frayed but since I don't really spend a lot of time blow drying my hair sometimes the looks a bit rough. I do blow dry my hair at night so I figured once I slept on it, my hair in the morning would be greasy but to my surprise it wasn't at all. Actually, today is probably one of the best days to try this out since its 93% humidity today and I have to say that my hair isn't weighed down nor is it frizzy. I honestly wanted to hate this stuff but I can say that this is definitely a good buy. 

One thing I want to bring up is that I didn't buy this separately. I got it in the Test Tube May edition so I didn't know how much it retailed for until I researched it. I saw that the little bottle that I got retails for $15 and the bigger bottle retails for $30. Now thats a lot of money but if you think about it, its really replacing your shampoo and your conditioner. I haven't used this enough to see how many uses I get out of the $15 bottle so I can't really say if its REALLY worth it but I do like the product. 

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment