Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sheet Masks-- Eye Edition

The other day I spoke about my weekend with my biffie +Valerie Suarez and how we stopped in TJ Maxx and I went overboard and bought almost every mask possible. I went in and bought everything and since I had so many, I wasn't able to blog about them in one blog so this is the second portion. In this post I wanted to dedicate it to all the eye masks that I bought. 

The first one is I got was Earth Therapeutics Hydrogel Under-Eye Recovery Patch. This is for when you have tired and puffy looking eyes you can just put these on and they will help your eyes depuff and not look tired anymore. This has a couple of active ingredients like green tea and this contains organic anti-oxidants that help protect the skin from aging. This also has anti-oxidant vitamin complex and this is vitamins a, c, and e and this smooths, protects, and conditions. Other ingredients are aloe vera, cucumber and chamomile. All of these are soothing, hydrates, help with puffiness and swelling and then the chamomile relieves  and naturally comforts. These are different because these aren't wet with liquid as most other ones that I've tried are like. They are completely dry and have all the goodness in a gel form. I put these on my eyes and after a half hour, I can see a difference. I usually leave these on while I do my eye makeup just to catch any fall out while depuffing my eyes. 

The next one I have is the Spa Life Wake Up Under Eye Revitalizer. These are different than the ones prior because these are soaking wet. They come all in a ziplock baggie and you can see the liquid that is saturating them. I keep these in the refrigerator by the way. These particular ones have espresso and vitamin E which hydrates and perks up the eyes. The caffeine from the espresso will perk up your eyes and help your eyes not look tired. I usually put these on in the morning before I am ready to get out of bed. I leave them on for about 30 minutes. They smell just like coffee, thats the only thing that I would want to point out. They do work because my eyes look more rested than usual when I used these. 


The next eye mask I bought was Spa Life Radiant Under Eye Treatment. This one was a definite "judge a book by its cover" type of buy. I saw that these had diamonds in it. I immediately said-- yup I need diamonds for my eyes.  These are said to rejuvenate and brighten under eye skin. These little beauties have collagen in it so your eyes will look younger, firmer and more radiant. The diamonds will brighten the skin so after 20 minutes your eyes will look well rested and also brighter. I use these usually at night and I do not put these in the refrigerator. I lay  in bed while listening to the TV or watching it since with these you can keep your eyes open, like all the other ones too. I do not use these all the time, I use these as more of a treat once every 2 weeks while rotating the other ones in more frequent. 

The last eye masks that I got were the Cucumber Hydro-Soothing Cooling Eye pads. These look like little cucumber slices. They are saturated with real cucumber extract. This is good for your eyes in that cucumbers are known for soothing the skin. This will relieve the puffiness and will also help soothe and hydrate your under eyes. These are ones that need to be put on your whole eye so I personally like to put these on when I am taking a bath and I am able to close my eyes for a bit. These smell amazing and I put them in the refrigerator so that they are even cooler than normal and it give you a great "ahhh" moment. I like doing this after a long day at work. 

Well these are all the ones I bought that weekend that I went out with my bestie. I know I completely went overboard but I love these things and honestly for the prices that they have them in TJ Maxx, why not. 


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!


No comments:

Post a Comment