Monday, May 26, 2014

Skinfood Hydro Fitting Snail Mask Sheet Review

Hope this doesn't disappoint you to read about more skincare products but I just love them. I would love to be able to not wear makeup because I don't need anything to help cover up anything meaning no wrinkles, no dark circles or anything like that but until that day I am always going to be on the hunt for the fountain of youth. Moving on to the products of today's blog post-- If you read my post from yesterday you already know that I recently went to Urban Outfitters with my good friend +Carrie L. and I went on a bit of a shopping spree. I was really happy to be able to go since I don't get to Union Square a lot. I got the Nippon Kodo Deitanseki Facial Soap Bar and was totally in love with it. If you haven't read my blog on that you should definitely look for it. Its worth every single penny. While at Urban Outfitters, I also picked up a couple of other things. One of the things that I finally was able to get my hands one was Skinfood's Hydro Fitting Snail Sheet masks. I've been reading reviews about these sheet masks for a while now and was unable to find it in the city. Now that Korean beauty products are all the rave, they started bring different products to life such as sheet masks with different types of anti-aging properties such as snail extract, green tea extract, and ginger root. I've been wanting to try all of these different things because culturally Koreans are all about skincare and so I figured if any products are worth buying it would be these! I was really happy to be able to pick it up.

I was very excited to use this product. This particular one is a hydrating mask and it also has the anti-aging properties that come from the snail extract. This sheet mask fit on my face perfectly. There was a lot of serum on the mask enough to be able to rub into my next and under my eyes. It left my skin really hydrated just after one use. Snail extract that it has is really good for anti aging properties. Not sure if you have read in the beauty blogs lately but snail extract is the next best thing for anti-aging. When I used this mask last night and I left the sheet mask on for about 30 minutes and once it I removed it I smoothed over the serum into my face and didn't wash it. I went to bed and this morning my skin was just radiant. It felt hydrated and plump. I would definitely recommend this mask since its probably one of the best sheet masks that I've tried in a long time. This retails for $15 which is $3 a mask since there are 5 masks in each packet. I know that its more expensive compared to other sheet masks that I've talked about but I honestly believe that this one give you really good results. You can buy these from Urban Outfitters online or in store. You can also purchase this on Amazon. 

Do you have any foreign products that you've seen lately that you were dying to try? Let me know I would love to give them a shot.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment