Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sephora Bronzer in Bora Bora

For those of you know who me you know that I love bronzer. I use bronzers every single day. I always love that bronzed warmer look. One of the products that I feel is an unsung hero but I've been using for about 10 years now is my Sephora brand Bronzer. I know a lot of people swear by Nars Laguna but I feel in love with the Sephora brand a long time ago. I use it every single day and I even got my mom hooked on it. 

The Sephora bronzer is formulated with micronized pigments that have a high color pay off. People think that just because its Sephora brand that it would be crappy but honestly this is one of the best I've tried ever. Once you put it on you realize how good of a product it is. It gives you that natural sun kissed look without looking weird and streaky. There are 4 colors and 2 are shimmery and 2 are matte. I personally like matte bronzers since I hate to look like I have glitter everywhere. Also my skin is oily enough and I don't need more shimmer added so I usually just opt for matte bronzers. 

This bronzer retails for $17 and yes its not the cheapest bronzer compared to Drugstore brands but this bronzer is definitely cheaper than lets say Nars Laguna which retails for $38. You can find the +Sephora bronzer within Sephora stores where they have their Sephora booth set up. You can also buy this on Sephora.com. 

Do you have any bronzers that you think are really good? Do you have any Drugstore bronzers? I would love to try to find a drugstore bronzer that I can fall in love with.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment