Wednesday, May 28, 2014

New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Charcoal Nose Strip

If you've been reading the last few days you know that I went to +Urban Outfitters the other night and went on a complete skincare shopping spree. I went through most of the products that I bought which were the soap, the sheet masks and the clay nose mask. Now I am on to the last product which is something that you are all pretty familiar with. This New Zealand Volcanic Clay Black Head Charcoal Nose Strips. These are just like Biore pore strips. The only difference in these nose strips are that these are charcoal. Charcoal is a natural ingredient to detox your skin. There a many different products that are made with charcoal that are great for detoxifying your skin. There is this one mask from Origins that is amazing. I've been trying to get different products that would work on getting the blackheads out and even though I've used products like cleansers or something of sort I don't feel they've worked as good as pore strips. I just don't feel that any remedy is permanent doesn't matter what product you use. I like the strips the best since I feel that these are the most effective.

When I saw that this brand has nose strips that also combined the power of charcoal I decided that this was a great invention. I bought them right away. When I opened them up I realized that they were already different than the ones that are made by Biore because these were black first of all and also the shape of them were different. They were smaller. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing. I washed my face and then dried my whole face except my nose. I wanted to make sure that it was wet enough so that the nose strips can adhere to it. I smoothed it on my nose and immediate felt that these were different. They definitely stuck to my nose better than the Biore ones. I left the pore strip on my nose until it completely dried which was for about 15 minutes. It was hard to the touch and hard to remove. I removed it by peeling the ends first and gently started peeling until I got to the middle. Once all of the strip was removed I looked and saw that this definitely worked! I was amazed. I put astringent on my nose and then added moisturizer and went to bed. The next morning I saw that my nose was perfect. My makeup went on more smoothly and it looked nicer especially on my nose area. 

These retail for about $8 and you can buy them in +Urban Outfitters in-store or online. You can also find them in Amazon or just googling them online and you can see there are different places that sell them. I recommend +Amazon.com or +Urban Outfitters.


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment