Sunday, March 23, 2014

Petite Target Haul

I went to Target today because I wanted to look for some of the luxury skincare brands that they have now one specifically from Korea Laneige but obviously I guess people in Queens aren't sophisticated enough to get this brand so the only 'luxury' brands that we can get is Boots and No 7. So obviously I picked up some other stuff to justify my going all the way there. 

E.L.F Concealer Brushes

I bought a couple of things so lets just get into this... First thing I picked up were concealer brushes from E.L.F. I use these for my clean up when doing my nails. The bristles are on the harder side and these are good to get along the cuticle line with pure acetone. These retail for $1 so thats why I picked up 3 of them. E.L.F brand can be found in Targets but if you live somewhere you can't get E.L.F. make up brushes, you can order online which I prefer because they have a better selection of products than they do at the Target here in Queens. 


Garnier 5Sec Blur
 Skin Renew Instant Smoother
I also picked up Garnier 5 sec Blur Skin Renew Instant Smoother which I've been eyeing for a while since I saw a review of one of my favorite Youtubers +Amelia Liana and she showed how it worked on her hands and it instantly smoothed her skin. It was pretty amazing. I have large pores so I immediately needed to get this. The box explains that it has visible blurring effect as it fills lines and wrinkles, hides pores, smoothes flaws, and mattifies shine. Those are all the things that I look for in a primer. It says to apply it after your moisturizer and then to just put your makeup on which is why I'm thinking its a primer. This retails for $14.99 which is more expensive than the Maybelline Baby Skin, but I believe this one will work better.



Ponds Clarant B3
I finally found the Ponds Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream, in the big size. This specific Ponds cream is super difficult to find. I've looked all over NYC to find it and I finally found it in Queens. This cream says it will evens skin tone in 2 weeks and it reduces the appearance of dark spots in 4 weeks. They have 2 versions of this cream-- one for normal to oily skin and one for normal to dry skin. Obviously since I have oily skin, I picked up the oily skin one. This retails for $10.99. This price is great compared to some of the skincare creams out there. I've used very expensive creams and I do always come back to the Ponds brand creams.




Botanics Cleansing Face Wipes
All Bright
Lastly, I picked up facial wipes because the Yes brand ones that I have are almost finished and I honestly use them every single day to remove my make up. I believe that this is a great step in my night time routine that helps my skin. I can say that my skin has never looked better. The facial wipes that I picked up were Botanics Cleansing Face Wipes All Bright. I am all for a brightener, I always feel like my skin is dull so I always need brightening agents. These wipes say that it will cleanse and remove even waterproof makeup and its suitable for sensitive skin and it has brightening hibiscus. I've read really good reviews on Botanics wipes so I am very excited to try.


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!


No comments:

Post a Comment