Monday, March 17, 2014

Divergent Multi-Piece Collector's Kit

This limited edition makeup kit is a great value! You get 12 eyeshadow shades plus 3 transformer shades so a total of 15 eyeshadows!!! Plus 2 blushes, 1 bronzer, 1 highlighter, 4 lip glosses and 1 double sided brush! The eye shadows are amazing!  Great color pay off, pigmentation of all the shadows are amazing and all of them look completely different when they are wet! I usually wet the  transformer shade and apply it with a pencil brush to use as a liner or on the lower lash line. The colors are amazing, very different from what I've seen in the past and I have a lot of palettes. This one is definitely the mother of all palettes and its worth every penny! If you have the kit, I don't recommend buying the smaller one because some of the shades are the same but thats just my opinion. 
Follow me on Instagram @Princesalauren

Blushes are easily build-able and the highlighter is just perfect, not too glittery and not too matte. The highlighter is build-able as well. It has a golden sheen to it though which I'm used to seeing Opal but the gold is definitely pretty. 

The lip glosses are nice. The colors are gorgeous, nice and nude-tones since the eye colors are so intense its nice to go with a nice nude lip. They are not sticky but I would have to dip the wand in the bottle 2 or 3 times to get enough on the lips, at least for the lighter colors. 

All in all, I do recommend this palette to anyone, especially since its limited edition and its a great value at $59.50

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment