Saturday, March 29, 2014

Smashbox The Master Class Palette 11 Review

Make up!! Yay I love reviewing make up! I had gotten this Smashbox Master Class Palette II a couple of months ago because I thought it was limited edition but I don't think it is. Or at least its still being sold in +sephora  and when I bought it, it had already been out for a while. So this palette is a mega palette. It has everything that you could need-- eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes, bronzers, and highlighters. There are 28 eyeshadows, oh yes that is not a typo--28 eye shadows!!! There are a range from lights to dark and not only nude colors but all types of colors, blues, pinks, purples. The eye shadows are highly pigmented. They are definitely worth buying with just the eye shadows let a long the whole other part of the palette. These colors blend easily with each other. It comes with a plastic cover that groups the colors in groups of how well they blend together. You can use any colors you want together but if for some reason you aren't sure which colors would go well together, you can follow the plastic cover that easily groups them for you.

On the other side of the palette you have 4 eye liners which I don't really use because I guess I am still scared of gel/creamy eyeliners. I stick with powder and pencil liners. But these are good. I've swatched them and they have a gel consistency and swipe on easily. Below the liners are the blushes and bronzer. There are 5 blushes and 1 bronzer. The blushes are a range from the darker mauve color to lighter pink and with those colors that it comes with, you should have all the colors you need for blush for all four seasons. The bronzer is good on my skin tone for contouring. The colors are very pigmented but not clownish pigmented. They are easy to blend and the color is build-able. Now for my favorite part of the face palette portion is the highlighters. The highlighters are amazing! They are so pigmented and there is one that is a nude color and one that is more of a peachy color which I can't wait to use when I am tanned in the summer. All the colors are good for day and night. The palette is bulky so I wouldn't recommend it to put in your bag to go to work and reapply but for traveling, this is great. It retails for $59.50 and honestly for Smashbox 28 shadows alone that is an amazing price. This isn't a crappy brand, this is definitely a high end brand so $60 for 28 shadows, 4 liners, 5 blushers, 1 bronzer, and 2 highlighters is a steal! I definitely recommend this palette. You can find it in Sephora and Amazon. I just checked on Sephora.com and it does say limited edition so if you want it, I would pick it up fast but rest assured, its still available.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment