Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Color Whisper Lipcolor Petal Rebel

Today I will do a lip color review as I love those and honestly a girl is always in need of a new lipstick. Since we are moving into the Spring time, theoretically since in NYC its still 40 degrees and tomorrow it might snow. Oh yay! 

Either way, I wanted to review more of a Spring shade, Petal Rebel by Maybelline Color Sensational Color Whisper. The color whisper shades are all more on the sheer side. They are very hydrating and the color is just a hint of color which is really nice for Spring. Its a gorgeous pink color that really goes well with all skin tones. I have a medium skin tone and I think this color is just great. Only thing is that if your lips are chapped, the color is really going to look weird because it will sit in your chapped lips and concentrate on certain areas. This isn't a fault for this lip color since most lip colors look gross on lips that are chapped. Just make sure that your lips are really hydrated before you apply this on. It glides on smoothly and feels great on your lips. 

I didn't thin to pick up this color until I saw a Youtube video from +Kayleigh Noelle that I thought was just gorgeous when she applied it. At first when I went to buy this color, I kept thinking, its such a Barbie pink that I would never would have picked up if I didn't see it swatched first. Don't be afraid, this color since its part of the Color Whisper collection,it applies very faintly and is glossy. For Spring thats what I look for in an every day color. I do love those times that I would go out in a hot pink or tangerine but for those every day moments, this color is great!


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment