Friday, March 21, 2014

YSL ROUGE PUR COUTURE Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain – Rebel Nudes Review

Happy Friday!! I can't believe this week went by so quickly!! Today I am going to review one of my favorite products of my makeup routine, LIPSTICK. I don't think I am alone when I say that I can't have enough lipsticks. I need every color, brand, texture there is available. Since my birthday is coming up, all my friends started to ask me what I wanted. I immediately said something anything from +sephora so I gave them a link to my 'Loves' list which is Sephora's version of a wish list. One of my best friends decided to get my a lipgloss. This isn't just any type of lipgloss. Its the Yves Saint Laurent Glossy Stain lipgloss. O-M-G the moment I opened the box and saw the brand, my jaw dropped. The packaging is just so fancy. I saw the color and it was Fuchsia Tomboy which is a gorgeous true pink which has a slight glittery gold in it. Its just gorgeous for Spring. I remember I saw it once in an article and I knew I needed it. I opened the color to find that the applicator is a diamond shape sponge which is on wand that has slant to it which makes it easier to apply to the lips.

The formula is like a lipgloss but isn't really gooey. I feel like the first coat doesn't really sit on your lips but seems into your lips which is probably why its called a stain. I know what you all are thinking, 'I hate stains because they are so hard to get off and I have the color on for 3 days'. This stain goes on and yes, there is a gloss to it which for me I like to blot my lips together enough so that the glossiness goes away. The color is long lasting and is definitely wearable if you are going out to eat or something since the color doesn't rub off on everything. This is my favorite part of the lipgloss. It doesn't rub off before I even get into the office because I decided to have my cup of coffee on the train. This fuchsia color is sheer but not so sheer that it doesn't look like you have anything on. I would definitely want to buy more of the colors. There are a total 10 colors which are all gorgeous! I am probably going to go to Sephora over the weekend to just try them on and pick one I really like since these lipglosses aren't cheap. This lipgloss will set you back $35 which I know is insane for a lipgloss but it is Yves Saint Laurent which isn't a cheap brand to begin with. This is my first YSL lip product and now that I've tried it, wont be my last.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!



No comments:

Post a Comment