Thursday, March 20, 2014

Urban Decay Naked3 Palette Review

For my birthday, my mom asked me what I wanted from +sephora ... she knows me way too well. I immediately started to think what I wanted and the first thing that came to mind was the Urban Decay Naked3 palette. I was unsure about it when it first came out because I wasn't thrilled by the Naked2 palette, so I really just browsed right by it every time I was in Sephora. I finally read reviews on how it was a rose gold beauty and once I heard that, I was hooked! I love rose gold everything. I figured all the colors were wearable on a day to day basis since they aren't hard dark colors. 

So just to go through the palette from left to right the colors get darker as they go. I will list them out starting from the left:

Strange-- this color is a nice milky cream matte color which is good for the inner corner of the eye, brow line and even use it as a base
Dust-- this is a shimmery glittery nude pink rose color which is gorgeous for the inner eye or even just to add a little depth to the darker colors
Burnout-- this is a nude shimmer which isn't as shimmery as Dust. It has a sheen to it
Limit-- nude matte color which is good for the crease
Buzz-- is a couple of shades darker than Dust but the same shimmery glittery color
Trick-- is a couple of shade darker than Burnout 
Nooner-- is a couple of shades darker than limit which is also nice for the crease as well
Liar-- is more of a gold sheen color less rosey than the colors before
Factory-- is a gold nude medium dark color which for normal days is good to use for the outer corner of your eyes
Mugshot-- is a gold color not rosey but not your typical gold gold. Its a nude gold which is perfect for summer. I would use it for the under eyelid to add depth to my eyes
Darkside-- its a dark brown but not your normal brown as it has a slight fleck of rosey gold shimmer in it. Gorgeous for the outer corner of the eye
Blackheart-- this is the darkest color of the group and its more of a reddish brown with more glittery flecks in it. This is more of a glittery shade than a sheen shade. This shade is good to tight line the upper eye and also lower eyelash lines. I also like it for the outer corner of the eye for that extra pop when you want to go out at night. 

This palette is definitely very versatile and even though its a bit bulky, its not that big and can definitely go with you to travel. It comes with a 2 sided brush which is very good for both blending and the precision side is also good to put the shadow on nicely I think the only thing that would be missing is a liner brush. The palette retails for $52 and isn't limited edition so don't feel like you have to run out and get the palette today before its sold out. You can get it in Sephora, Ulta, or Urban Decay online.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!! Let me know your thoughts or what types of looks did do you with them? I'd love to see them, you can tag me on Instagram!!

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment