Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tarte be MATTEnificent Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette

Where do I start with this Tarte limited edition palette!! This called my name the second it came out. I was all over it because of the colors and at the moment I am on a Tarte kick so I was so excited when I walked into my local +sephora  and saw this palette in all its glory. I heard angels singing their glory when my eyes landed on the different shades of purple and pink, maroon and gold exterior. This is part of their Amazonian Clay so I guess it should look like a cave or something like that.

As the title explains, its a eye and cheek palette. It comes with 6 eyeshadows, 1 blush and 2 liners. It also has a double sided eye brush. So to start with the eyeshadows-- top left is a light cream color called "Sand out of the crowd(base)". This color is great as a base color or an inner corner color. Top middle color is "Peach for the stars (lid)" which is a tan light peach color. Top right color is "Two plums up (outer corner)" this color is a deep purple color, probably my favorite color out of the group. Down to the bottom half from left to right is "Pink outside the box (lid)", "Rose to the occasion (crease)", and "View form the taupe (crease)". The Pink color is the best one in my opinion hat looks amazing with the plum color. I am really into the dark and light contrast. The Rose color is a nice crease color to just give your eyes depth. The taupe color is my second go to color when I want to let the Pink one rest. Its a nice nude taupe.

These eyeshadows are all matte so there are no shimmers. I really thought this would be sort of an issue because I love a little bit of shimmer on the inner corner of my eyes but this palette is a great every day palette. The texture is buttery and creamy. They are all highly pigmented and last all day.
Follow me on Instagram: @Princesalauren

The 2 colors on the bottom are "Dream in Chocolate" and "Don't Stand Black" are 2 liners which I use to tight line the upper eye lid and sometimes wing the outer corner out. The blush is called Elevated! 
O M G! This color is probably one of the best colors. This is the prettiest mute blush pink color that is like a milky mauve color. Its just too gorgeous. I would love to find this color on its own. Not sure if they have this color on its own, if they don't they should. Its gorgeous!

The brush is nice! I don't use this brush alone to achieve my look but its a nice compact staple to have in my collection. 

I hope you enjoyed this palette as much as I did. I don't think its available anymore unless at a local store. I would check either Ulta or Sephora or anywhere you can find Tarte Cosmetics. 
Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment