Monday, March 24, 2014

Boscia Bright White Mask Review

Lately I've really been into skincare. I started realizing that it doesn't really matter how good my makeup is, if my skin looks like crap covering it up is going to just make it worse. I'm always into the brightening skincare products like I referenced in my prior blog with the facial wipes that I use and the Ponds cream. A few times a week, I like to use a face mask for different things, detoxifying or stress relief. This Boscia Bright White mask is for brightening. This mask is an advanced antiaging mask that brightens, hydrates and smooths the look of skin. Its suppose to even skin tone and also help the appearance of dark sports. Its also said that in 4 wks 81% skin appeared more radiant, 86% skin appeared moisturized and overall improvement in their skin. I use this mask every other week even though I should probably use it once a week. Its a peel mask which honestly, I'm not too much of a fan of but if you put a thick enough layer, it should be good peel off without being a pain in the butt. I've been using it for about 3 wks now and I do overall see my face brighter but not sure if its because of the mask alone. The best part of this mask is the way it smells. I love love love the smell. It smells florally and its just so intoxicating, that you are only suppose to have it on until it dries fully but I leave it on for about 30 mins. I love it and definitely seeing myself purchasing it again. It retails for $38 which is a lot, I know and its a +sephora exclusive so you can only find it online or in-store. I will be looking for dupes so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment