Monday, March 31, 2014

Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

Lately, I've been reading from one of my favorite fashion/beauty sites Refinery 29 and they have a lot of different posts about fashion and beauty and other things. I like it the most because there is a local section and so whatever they talk about i.e. best facials in the city or sales in the city, I can go locally and experience what they experienced!

A lot of the articles that have been written lately are ones about skin care-- how to go from winter to spring. This is one thing that I am always interested in reading because I love to see what new and different things are people doing out there to get flawless skin. One thing that I keep reading about is blackheads and how it is imperative to get rid of them so that they don't develop into whiteheads and start really messing up your face. So after reading this, I went straight to the local drugstore and started to look at what was available for blackhead removals. I saw a lot of cleansers but I still have my pore minimizing one from +olay so I didn't want another cleanser. I opted for the oldie but goodie pore strips. I saw that Biore had newer version of the old strip. This is the Biore Ultra Deep cleansing one which has ginseng and tea tree oil. So you you apply this just as you would apply the regular one, wet the area and smooth it on. Immediately you feel the tea tree oil cooling on your skin and you can actually feel it working. I personally use it right before I take a shower and leave it on so that the heat of the shower will open up my pores. After I get out of the shower, I let it dry until the pore strip gets really hard and then slowly, lift it off. Thats the trick, to slowly remove it. Once you remove it, you will see all the gunk that comes out. You feel so clean after. Wash your face with a scrub and then seal it with your night time moisturizer and you are good to go! 

I do this routine about 1 or 2 times a week and thats part of my skincare routine. This retails for about $5.99-6.99 which isn't that bad and you can find it in most drugstores. 

Do you have a special skin routine product that you can't live without? Comment below!!


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment