Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Klorane Soothing and Relaxing Patches for Tired-Eyes Review


Well it's no surprise that I am a beauty freak and I love everything beauty related. One thing not sure if you've heard about are these monthly subscription boxes. They come in all different varieties some of the popular ones are BirchBox, Ipsy and if you are into nails, Julep and Cult. These range from $10-$30 and you usually  get any where from 4-5 samples sometimes full size products as well. I am subscribed to the Ipsy monthly box. I love being able to get sample sizes and sometimes deluxe sample sizes of new products that I haven't used before.

This month's Ipsy bag was destination inspired, I'm guessing because a lot of people get their Spring Break time so that probably what inspired this month's bag. What I received in this bag was a Pixi Beauty primer, which has shimmer in it and is a bit oily for my skin, so I am not a huge fan. I also received the Be A Bombshell quad eye shadow, this also the colors are a bit off so not sure I love it yet, maybe for the summer but definitely not now. I got a Nicole by OPI textured nail polish which I haven't worn yet but its a pretty teal Tiffany's color. I got a Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick which is a blah color, sort of like a Mom color but I like how it feels on my lips so I use it once in a while. 



One of the things I didn't get in my bag but I was able to trade someone with were the Klorane Soothing and Relaxing Patches for Tired-Eyes. I was reading the box and it says that you can put them in the fridge so I went ahead and did that because I figured it would be better for my eyes. I took a shower and before I went ahead and dried my hair, I put this on my eyes. Immediately, you feel the cooling sensation on your eyes and its nice. This doesn't feel like a bandage on your face so don't think that you are going to rip your eyes off or anything but they stick enough that you can do things while you have them on. I would suggest using them in the morning before a big event or something because at night kind of makes no sense. You're eyes do have a less tired look to them. But on the first application, there isn't a drastic change or anything but I like the way it feels on your eyes so I would definitely be purchasing. These retail for around $15, which isn't really cheap but you can get them in your local drugstore such as Duane Reade since the one near me has luxury brands. 


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment