Monday, April 14, 2014

Tarte Cheek Stain Review

Blush!! OMG I started to fall in love with blush once I moved to NYC. Not sure why I didn't really use it before but I was usually always tanned when I lived in Puerto Rico so I didn't really see a need for blush. Now that I use it, I can't see a reason not to use it. You need shades for everything. It makes your face look so different. I have a go to color but mostly like to switch it up every day depending on my eye make up. During the winter months my skin becomes more dried out and I like to add moisture by using non powder blush, bronzer and foundation. I saw that Tarte redesigned their cult favorite cheek stain line. The packaging is so cute now and I love all the colors. I wanted to buy all of them but I just went ahead and got the Flush color since it was the original berry stain color. These cheek stains smell amazing. They have something like a berry smell to them. They are also made with the maracuja oil that Tarte is oh so famous for which gives you all those amazing anti-aging benefits. The reason why it smells so good is because it has the T5 Super fruit complex which is maracuja, acai berry, acerola, goji berry and pomegranate. These are all good to help with the brightening, firming, inflammatory, cell regeneration, smoothing elements. These come in amazing colors and you are definitely going to find something that works for you. 

I like to apply this sometimes under my BB cream so that it just gives my skin a "just pinched" look, this is if I am only going to use BB cream and forgo foundation that day. If I decide to wear foundation, I opt to use it after the foundation. I apply this directly onto my cheek or sometimes with a foundation brush or the beauty blender. I haven't found a way that I absolutely love yet. I do know that I love this product. Its light and natural looking. It gives you a sheer hint of color which I love in a blush. I usually set it with translucent powder and thats it. It has long wear and don't feel like I need to reapply. I wouldn't reapply my blush either way but I don't need to. These retail for $30 and you can get them in +Sephora or +ULTA Beauty  or +Amazon.com. I know $30 for blush is a lot of money but this blush will last you and this isn't a seasonal product. You can use it all year round. I think it would look better once I get a tan and just put this and forgo foundation and bb cream. I can't wait for summer! 

Hope you enjoy this and let me know your thoughts if you've tried this or if you have a favorite color!



Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment