Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Beauty Oils... what's the scoop?

I want to be able to give you the lowdown on beauty oils. They've been around for a while now because I remember using oils as cleansers in high school, which was a while back. These are now oil serums that are good for your skin. There are many different oils that you can get. There are ones that help with aging or give you a brightening glow. There are so many different ones that its probably hard to choose which one you want. I've noticed that I like to stick to the ones that are regular since I add drops of these into my moisturizer plus I like to use them as cuticle oil or anything else that I want extra moisturizer for. One of the ones that I love is argan oil. Now there are a ton of things that come with argan oil. Its really good for your hair so one of the products you've probably heard of is the Moroccan Argan
Oil hair products. These are good even though for me, I think they make my hair a bit too greasy so I stay away from those in general. Some of the beauty oils that I like with argan oil are +josie maran 100% argan oil and 100% argan oil light. I love the light one since I have more oily skin, I feel that the light one absorbs into my skin faster without feeling oily. In the morning my face feels so soft and I think it attributes to the oil. Another thing that I learned to love to do with the beauty oil is put it on my cuticles. This does wonder on your cuticles, what I do is remove my polish and then I put a couple of drops on each nail and go to bed. I rub it in before I go to bed but then in the morning, my nails and cuticles are very hydrated. This helps my hands stay hydrated which a lot of people don't realize that when dealing with this whole anti aging process a lot of people forget their hands are a dead tell as to their age. So always make sure to take care of your hands.


Another serum that I love is the +tarte cosmetics Maracuja oil, this the other one that I use which I do the same thing. I use it the same way. Another one that I love because I was able to get a sample from +Sephora is the +boscia skincare Tsubaki beauty oil. This one has a floral scent that smells like heaven. This one helps with the premature signs of aging which for me would be great since my skin hasn't aged fully. I think once I finish my Josie Maran and Tarte one I will buy the Boscia one. I am really starting to like the Boscia skincare lately, so I will probably be buying a cleanser from them once I finish my +olay pore refining cleansing scrub. But all in all I think everyone should be
using a beauty oil. Doesn't matter which one you decide to use, you cannot go wrong if you at least have adapted one into your skincare routine. Everyone needs it, even if you have oily skin. As I've said before, these trick your skin to thinking you've already produced oil therefore your skin produces less oil making your skin less oily. Josie Maran 100% and Light retails for $48, the Tarte Maracuja and Boscia Tsubaki oil retails for $46 so they are around the same price. Please go out and splurge on these and thank me later.




Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment