Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sephora VIB Rouge Status!!!

Yay I am happy to announce that I finally am a VIB Rouge member in +Sephora. This is for those who are ultra obsessed with Sephora. When you spend certain amounts of dollars in Sephora per year, you get special perks. For regular VIB status you need to spend $300 and if you spend $1000 then you get VIB Rouge. This is a new status perk that they added I believe in 2013. When you get to the Rouge status, you get a new card which is red and to welcome you into the "club" you get a special edition rouge lipstick by Bite. Along with the lipstick and the cool new VIB card, you get other special perks like earlier announcements of new items and getting to buy them before other people do. One thing I love is that you get unlimited make up applications at stores and there isn't a minimum purchase required. I love that I can go in, I believe you would have to make an appointment just to ensure that you get in and they have time for you, and get your make up done. In this session, the makeup artist usually explains what they are doing and its a good one on one time to sit with the make up artist and feel like a complete rock star or celebrity. The best thing is, you can do this for EVERY SINGLE DAY if you really wanted to. This is an unlimited benefit and you can get it done. I think this is great lets say you are working all day and then you have an event that night that you want to look good for or have a different look for. You can just call ahead of time, make an appointment and then just walk in and get your makeup done from start to finish or if you want they can just do your eyes or something like that. 

Another perk is that you get invited to special events that they hold for VIB Rouge members. So if there is a big launch or a season change like Spring, they host an event at a store where they close the store down and you get to enjoy the store with no clutter, many people are able to help you and you don't feel like you are being pushed around by the millions of people. I live in NYC so yes my Sephoras have millions of people, especially the one on 34th street. Its total chaos. But during these special shopping events, they have little gifts for you as well. These are all things I love to get when I go into a Sephora and now as a VIB Rouge, I can definitely get them every single time. 

Happy Shopping and for all you VIB members out there, enjoy!


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment