Friday, April 25, 2014

Garnier Ultra-Lift Transformer Anti-Age Skin Corrector

Today I go back to just a drugstore product that I saw +Amelia Liana talk about in one of her videos and she said it was definitely a "must buy". She doesn't have to tell me twice. I went out looking for it. I realizes that I bought a wrong one before actually ending up buying this one. I saw it this weekend when I went to Rite Aid. This product is a skin corrector and its suppose to transform your skin. The product is in a cream form and when it comes out its white but the minute you rub it into your skin it turns a skin color. It blends easily and doesn't sit on top of your skin. It automatically seeps into your skin leaving you with a nice finish. This auto-adjusting immediately corrects your skin and also give you a brightening effect. You know I love brightening anything. 

This cream also has anti-aging elements in it since it has Pro-retinol which helps boost natural cell renewal and since its hydrating your skin isn't going to dry out because of the retinol. The retinol helps with the wrinkles and firms the skin. This is obviously
something that happens over time and not automatic but its better than other "bb/cc" creams that are around now. I personally think this is more of a bb/cc cream since it does give you color. Lately, thats all I've been using. I've been taking care of my skin so much lately, not that I haven't done this since forever but honestly I am wearing less makeup because my skin is nice. Since this product has that color transforming feature, I've been using it as a foundation and then I just add concealer since my dark circles are really acting up lately since I don't sleep. Then I add my blush and bronzer but no foundation which for me is a lot for me since I've been using foundation since my highschool days. 

This product retails for around $15 and its not a small size. I think for a drugstore purchase, this is a good product. You can apply it with your hands or beauty blender. There isn't really a "specific way" to apply this and it has SPF20 which is great for these days that its not summer but the sun is actually doing damage. 

Let me know if you've tried this and if you have anything like this that you like using.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment