Sunday, April 20, 2014

Facial Masks Review

So many of people ask me what types of face masks do I use. I have to tell you I use a lot. I have a couple that I love and just some that I try in sample packs to see if they are worth buying the larger versions. I will start with some of the drugstore brands that I love. 


One of my favorite drugstore brands is Freeman. You can get these in the larger bottles or you can get the single use ones. This is good so you can try these out in smaller form and then if there is one that you like, you can buy the larger one. From this line, I have 3 in particular that I love. First is the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Clay Purifying Facial Mask: this is a clay mask thats purifies your skin with a mega 8 complex which contains things like acai, mango, pomegranate, and blueberries. These are all natural ingredients that will help with the purification of the skin along with brightening and anti-aging effects. The next
mask I love is  Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals and this one is another clay mask, I am not sure about stree part of it but I do like that it extracts all the oil on my face. It doesn't dry out my skin too much so its just perfect. My last one of the Freeman brand is Freeman Facial Polishing Mask Charcoal & Black Sugar. This mask is less than a mask and more of a scrub that you leave on your face. I love this one the best. It is all sugar so its really gritty and when you put it on your skin, it warms up. I think that helps me believe that its working. You scrub it into your face and then you leave it on your face for about 3 minutes and when you rub it off,
your skin is so smooth. The charcoal in this mask is really good for purifying your skin. You can find these in drugstores and the big bottles range from $4-6. I usually use these at least 3-4 times a week. As I described in my Nighttime Routine post I just put it on after I remove my make up with the facial wipes. 

Other masks that I love to use which I've also explained in blog posts are the Boscia Bright White mask which is a peel mask and I love this one but its not cheap. So I don't use it all the time. Maybe once every 2 weeks but I love the way it smells. Other ones that I use that I honestly don't know the name because they are Korean brands are sheet masks. These are amazing. they have different things like ginseng, green tea and other things that help with anti-aging, brightening the skin and just overall great skin health. Korean culture is really into skincare so they have a lot of products that are really amazing and since they aren't mainstream yet, they aren't expensive at all. I get sheet masks from this dollar store near my house for well $1. 

Are there any masks that you love or have fallen in love with? Let me know, I am always down to try new things.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

4 comments:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    best face cleansers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well! covid 19 testing near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. great information provide. i was looking for this informaiton from many day but found here. thanks facial microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up. buy online beauty products

    ReplyDelete