Saturday, April 19, 2014

NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust

Hey hey!! I am back to doing a beauty makeup review! So today I want to talk about a brand that you see in every drugstore or Walmart/Target/KMart. NYC New York color. This brand is super cheap and a lot of people pass this up because they think since the products don't cost a lot, its not good quality. This is far from the truth. There are a lot of different things I love from this brand. One of the new products that I discovered were the Eye Dust eye makeup. I am not sure when this product was introduced into this line but I saw it reviewed on +Dulce Candy Youtube videos and I really liked the look so I decided to purchase and try them out.

These eyeshadows are like pigment eyeshadows. Pigment eyeshadows are the ones that are not pressed down and are loose powders. When you open these up, you will think that these are a bit messy because the applicator is like a lipgloss wand. I do not recommend using that directly onto your eyes. What I like to do is remove the wand and then put some on the back of my hand. I apply a lot on my hand so that I have enough to put on both my eyes. I then go in with my eye brush and then add the darker colors in my crease and outer eyes and then the lighter colors go in the inner corner. I really like them for everyday type looks. The color is very pigmented and they last all day. I think these are a great value for the price. They are $2.99 and available in most everyday shades like browns, nudes, golds and purple and blues. If you see them in your drugstore, I'd advise you to pick some up so that you can see what I am talking about. They are not a big investment, so if you don't like it, which I don't think thats possible but if for some crazy reason you don't like it, you only wasted $3. 

Anything else in the drugstore that you just love the second you tried them? Let me know!


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment