Friday, April 11, 2014

Loreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealer

More make up reviews!! I don't think I've talked a lot about concealer but I think it's probably the one beauty product I use every single day even on those days that I don't really want to put make up on and just add like a BB cream and go. I inherited my mom's and her father's dark circles under our eyes, yay me!! It's just one of those things that I have to deal with and I much rather start on that now than later. A couple of months ago I saw +Nicole YoungWildandPolished haul this and I'm not really sure how much she likes it and if it's something she uses everyday but when I saw it in the store, I went out and grabbed it. It's the Loreal Visible Lift CC Eye in light. It's a rollerball form and I really think that's the best way to put concealer on since it the metal ball is supposed to help cool the bags under your eyes and in that reduce them. This is one of those unsung heros. I use this every single day and is basically the #1 concealer I used unless I'm going out or a special occasion and then I use my MAC Pro longwear. I think the Loreal CC concealer is creamier and less drying than the MAC Pro Longwear concealer. I have really oily skin but under my eyes the skin is really dry. I use Loreal Eye Defence eye cream at night and in the morning but not sure why this area in my face is so dry. I'm still looking for my 'holy grail' type concealer but for now, I do like this one. I like how this one applies and how it brightens my under eyes. Since I usually have really bad bags under my eyes, I do like that this one covers them up almost completely. I usually just set it with ELF High Definition UnderEye setting powder but other than that I'm really good to go. As for the Visible Lift part of this concealer, I'm not sure if I see a visible lift but I guess it's because this is probably made for older skin and I use it more for the coverage.

I feel like I needed to mention it since it's one of those products that even on my no make up days, I tend to wear a bb cream and then this to conceal since I usually have really dark circles.  This retails for about $7.99 and you can buy at your local drugstore and I do believe that this is not limited edition because even though they are mostly sold out, I do see them there in the aisle and not in the display area if the drugstore. The color selection is minimal so is you find one that works for you, I recommend you pick it up. I am a medium complexion for the most part so I use the shade Light as my concealer to brighten everything up.

Are there any remedies that you use? Anything that you find is your hy grail for concealers? Tricks of the trade? Let me know, I'd love to hear what works for you!!


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment