Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lush Solid Shampoos Review

Hi there! I wanted to talk about the Lush Solid Shampoos. I recently received these for my birthday from my dear friend +Carrie L. I know what you are probably thinking that shampoo shouldn't be in a solid form since shampoo should be lathering. I have to tell you skeptics out there, this shampoo has such a rich lather. Lush has many different types of shampoos that you can choose from so you can definitely get one that works with your hair type. My hair is henna colored with the Lush henna dye and along with that I have really thin hair but it tends to be on the oily side which is no surprise since my skin is always oily. 

I use these shampoos every other time that I shampoo so that my hair doesn't get accustomed to it and get dull. This usually happens with any shampoo doesn't matter what I do, if I use it for a long enough time, my hair stops reaping any benefits. All I do is wet my hair and then I take the shampoo and rub it on my hair. I start with the roots and then I run it down to the ends. I keep the bar of soap in my hand until I get enough of the product that makes it lather to my liking. I then rub the shampoo as you would any other shampoo and I rinse then I go at it again. I always shampoo my hair twice since its oily and I feel that it helps get the oil out of my hair without stripping it. I then go in with conditioner at the ends so that my ends are conditioned and then thats it. I rinse and dry my hair. 

My hair comes out so shiny and doesn't get oily as much as with other shampoos that I buy. This is all organic and vegan and natural. I love all Lush products and these are great for everyone. These are great for people that travel a lot and hate hotel shampoos or like me, my hair is so long that it takes more than what we get in those little vials and for traveling, its a pain to carry my own shampoo since I can't put my luggage in carry on. These range from $10-11 and you can get them at your local Lush store or online. They are a good deal since these last way longer than bottled shampoo. I use one complete bar every 6 or 7 months maybe more. My hair is really long too (like 2 inches from my waist) and I wash my hair at least twice or 3 times a week. All in all I definitely recommend these shampoos and there are different varieties so there is one that will work for you. They are so fragrant too so get ready for great aroma therapeutic shampooing experience. 

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment