Friday, April 18, 2014

CLARINS Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster

Hi Guys! Now that its sort of starting to become spring in NYC, I figured I'd review a self tanner. Living in Puerto Rico, you never really thought of using a self tanner, but remember the sun does a lot of damage and plus for those who work all the time, its not easy to get to the beach every weekend. For those of us who live in NYC or other places that the beaches are gross, this is a great option for you.

I first heard of this on +Sephora's YouTube channel. I like a lot of +Clarins' products even though I don't purchase them. Meaning I usually get samples and they are really good. I saw this on the YouTube channel and I figured I'd buy it since I usually self tan my body but never my face because I am always afraid of turning orange or something. I saw this on Youtube and it was an older woman who was advertising this product. This automatically made me think it was a great product. I figured it wasn't going to turn me orange or anything like that so I would be good to go. I saw that it retails at $30 but Sephora was having their 15% off for VIBRouge members. I picked it up once it was on sale. I got my package and I saw how small the bottle was, immediately I thought I'd bring it back to Sephora to get my money back but you use 3 drops so there is a lot of product. Also, once you get the color you want, you can lower 3 drops to 1 or 2 just to maintain. 

The way that you should apply this is adding 3 drops into your moisturizer and then smooth onto your face, neck and chest. I make sure that I have the whole area covered because even though the color isn't crazy pigmented and you won't go from Casper to +Tyra Banks with one application but I like to make sure its even. This does give you color. It is a hue and its just the right amount of color that makes you look like you are healthy and not dull and drab from these last 5 months of Winter. I even found myself one day not even putting on bronzer which for me is a rarity.

I've been using this for about 2 wks now and I love it. My face has a nice glow tan to it. Doesn't look orange or fake. My face without makeup now matches my body which is always a little bit darker. I haven't broken out which is probably because you just add this into the moisturizer you use on a daily basis so I don't feel like I have to choose between my anti aging moisturizer or tanning my face. I don't have to choose which for me is great. I think I would definitely repurchase. I might get it somewhere like Macy's or somewhere else that I can get a coupon or at least more discounted but other than that I definitely recommend a product like this. 

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment