Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Coola Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tint First Impression

O-M-G!!! I bought this a while back, like a long time ago, with my FSA that I get from my health benefits. I hadn't spent the money and needed to use it up and this stuff qualified since it was SPF and sun care related. I had heard of the brand before but hadn't tried it. I saw that this had tint so I thought, hey this would be good for weekends when I don't really want to wear makeup and it has SPF so I was good to go. In my never ending desire for it to be Spring, I decided to pop this on as a primer since I used my retinol this morning and most of my foundations, sadly, don't have SPF. I shook the bottle to make sure that nothing had settled since its been sitting for about 3 months. I put a little on my fingers and started to rub it in and O-M-G! This immediately absorbed into my skin and there was a hint of color. Although it didn't give me the coverage that I would like for work it did faintly cover some dark spots that I have around my jaw line. I love how this didn't make my skin oily and it immediately absorbed. I have to say that I might need to stock up on this because its so great. It says its suppose to have a Rose Essence to it and honestly I didn't smell anything. I don't think it smells like anything at all so not sure if the rose essence is meant for the smell or if its meant for something that does great things to your skin. 

All in all-- I have to say at a first impression this stuff is amazing. I never have had a sunscreen that absorbed into my skin so quickly and didn't leave like an oily feel to my skin. I would say that it matted my skin a bit since it absorbed so quickly. This product is all natural, vegan, not tested on animals and organic. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to wear SPF which should be everyone anyway but if you don't wear it now, I think this is the one you should start with. It retails for $36 which is definitely on the pricey side of sun screens but definitely think its worth it. If you have FSA benefits with your health care provider, this qualifies under that and you can get it on Drugstore.com or Walgreens and I'm guessing any other drugstore that carried higher end merchandise. This will totally change you thoughts on sunscreen-- ugh the white glow that they all leave, the oily feel-- yuck! Definitely not my cup of tea! Coola definitely nails it on the head with this one-- its tinted, fast absorbing and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and has 20 SPF! This is probably all you need for Spring/Summer whenever it decides to arrive here in NYC.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitter, Facebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment