Sunday, June 1, 2014

Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer

As you know I've been in the eternal search for a perfect under eye concealer. I've been searching and searching and have always come up short handed. My issue with concealers is that even though my skin is oily but the skin under my eyes is very dry. This is the biggest issue that I have. I also have dark circles under my eyes due to genetics. thanks Mom! So all in all what I look for in a concealer is something that is hydrating , has good coverage and something that won't crease throughout the day. I went to +Sephora one day and all I wanted to get out of that trip was a concealer that would solve all of my problems. I proceeded to tell the representative at +Sephora that I need something that will hide my dark circles, brighten up the area and also something that is hydrating. I proceeded to also explain my skincare routine so that she understands that I take care of my skin and I do use eye cream, moisturizers and I also use Panda's Dream Good-Bye Dark Eye Corrector so this adds extra moisture but even with all that it doesn't stop from the concealer from creasing and looking dry.

The representative looked at my eyes and immediately knew that I needed the Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer. She explained that it was the most hydrating concealer that they have in Sephora and that it is one of the best out there. It retails for $42 so for concealer it better be good. Since I've heard this sales tactic a lot I opted for a sample. The color they gave me was the exact color to my skin usually I go for something lighter so that it can brighten my skin but I used it and immediately felt that it was liquidy. It also had shimmer in it. That didn't stop me from using it. I usually apply my concealer after the foundation so thats what I did and with my Beauty Blender.  I sealed it with the ELF under eye brightening setting powder and went on my way. The coverage was great and I liked how it felt on my skin since it was so hydrating. The real test is once I have it on throughout the day. I got home and it passed the test. I noticed immediately that the coverage was better than anything I've tried in the past and it didn't crease as much as I thought it would. I'm glad I tried this and I've been using it ever since. I tried it before even reading the reviews which was a bad thing because I probably would have bought it sooner had I known how amazing it was. It says its a hybrid concealer that combines makeup and skincare with its fine texture that it has. The illuminating concealer instantly brightens the eye area and it will even gradually fade away the blue tone of dark circles and moisturize eyelids to enhance your eyes and make your overall face look more radiant. If your eyes look amazing then the rest of your face will look amazing. I know it has a price of $42 but between covering up the dark circles and actually gradually fading them over time, I think its worth every penny.

Do you have any concealers that you love? Let me know and I would love to try them!

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment