Monday, June 9, 2014

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT

If you've been reading my blog you know I love to take care of my skin. I like to do face masks on a weekly maybe even twice or three times a week. I always like to try different masks so that I can keep my skin guessing. Since I was in high school when I use any type of skincare product for too long it stops working. In my search for trying to sample any and every facial mask out there, I discovered GlamGlow a while back. Back then when I started using this mask, the only mask they had was the YouthMud. I read a lot of reviews about this and a lot of people either loved it or hated it. People complained that it was too harsh and it burned their face off. I also read reviews that was the complete opposite which was that they loved it. It extracted the blackheads immediately and that they would never go a day without it. 

I was skeptical at first but I figured that I'd buy it from somewhere where I can return it just in case if my skin broke out or in the words of other people that my face burns off. I read more into what the product actually does and I saw that this mask would leave your skin noticeably radiant and glowing. It works with your own natural collagen which it uses to gently resurface your skin by exfoliating your skin. By resurfacing your dead skin cells this makes your skin look smoother, brighter and softer. This mud mask also makes your skin look tighter and while refining and tightening your pores it will make your skin appear more youthful while absorbing impurities.

When I first got this mask I was surprised how much I got considering it was not cheap. The "big" pot retails for $69 which is a hell of a lot of money for a mask. I figured, let me try it out and see what the fuss is all about. I put it on my face and yes its a mud mask so I was expecting the ease of clay mask. Nope, this has green tea leaves which makes it hard to apply and its a bit messy. Once you get it on, you feel it working right away. It does tingle and yes the first time I did have to fan my face because it was a bit much but nothing I couldn't completely handle. I left it on for about 30 minutes and once it was dried, I washed it off. I poured water on my face and scrubbed my face ask much as my skin allowed and then just washed the rest of it off. It was really exfoliating. I love this mask but not sure if I would repurchase just because of the expensive price tag. Luckily, +Sephora usually has it as a 100 point perk and I grab it there when its available.

Do you have any beauty products that you wish weren't so damn expensive? Comment below!

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment