Friday, June 6, 2014

Borghese Stimulating Tonic

I started to fall in love with Borghese since my Twitter/BFF +Nicole YoungWildandPolished started talking about it in her Youtube channel. I've always seen this brand in TJMaxx and Marshalls but since I really didn't have too much information on it I wasn't going to buy it. I decided to finally buy some products and one of the products that I bought was their toner. OMG! This brand is luxury and a half. I do understand why this brand is so expensive. I don't think I would ever buy this stuff in a regular store for the regular price. I was able to buy this in Marshalls down in Puerto Rico one time I was there visiting. 

I don't ever expect a lot from toners because to me they are just a step in my skincare routine. I like how toners usually remove excess oils that were left on the skin. This toner is orange and you need to make sure you shake it before using it because if you let it settle you will see that white I guess it could be powder that accumulates at the bottom. This toner is like a two phase formula that not only tones but it calms and balances the skin after your cleansing phase. This toner is enriched with minerals that activates when applied to your skin and it brightens your skin and restores the tightness to your skin. This particular toner also has oil control mattifying properties. I believe that this is what the white powder that accumulates at the bottom is for. You will notice that after one application you skin will feel soft and refreshed. It has witch hazel in it so this helps refine your pores and it also restores clarity and radiance to your skin. 

This toner retails for $30 which is bizarre for a toner even for me. I would never spend that much money on a toner. This was available for a while in TJ Maxx and Marshalls. It retailed for $7.99 or $9.99 I believe. Which obviously is not cheap for a toner but since now you understand that this brand is a luxury brand and normally retails for $30 then the $10 is a steal. If you find it in TJ Maxx or Marshalls I definitely recommend you trying this out. If you cannot don't waste your money. 

Do you have any of those guilty pleasure beauty products that you've realized are a must have? Let me know in the comments below! I would love to try them!


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment