Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift™ Review

After my post from yesterday I figured I'd give you more information on Trish McEvoy products. This is a luxury brand and everything about this makeup line feels like luxury. I know you've probably never heard of this brand before my post from yesterday. If you haven't read it, you can just scroll down and see that there I talk about their eyebrow pencils. I know this brand isn't one of the popular ones but I think its because its not a cheap brand. Like I said before for sure this is one of those luxury brands that are sold mostly in +Bloomingdale's  and +Nordstrom. Most of the products in this makeup line isn't something that can't be found in another brand like the eyebrow pencil that I reviewed yesterday which you can find in +Sephora under the Anastasia Beverly Hills brand which was only about $7 cheaper so its not that much of a difference. One of the other products that they showed us that night we went on that makeup event was an Instant Eye Lift. This is like an eyeshadow primer. It only comes in 2 colors light/medium and tan/dark. This makes it really easy to choose what color is the right one for you. I got the light/medium color and the minute you put this on your eyes you see how it brightens your eyes immediately. It is used on your eyelids from your lash line to the browline and instantly you will see your eyes will be more open, brighter and it does actually give your eyes an instant lift. 

You can either use this alone or you can use under your eyeshadows. This product will make your eyeshadows stay on longer and not crease throughout the day. Since its a light color it will also give your eyeshadow a base where so that your eyeshadows look brighter. This product does wonders for those people that have uneven skin tone around the eye area. The brighter your eyes are the more awake you will look. This will help your appearance completely. This product is said to be a line filler which will make your eyes look younger and brighter and the appearance of your wrinkles will be less visible. This is long wearing and will definitely last through the day. I love using this product when I try to just go for a plain look, no makeup look and just have maybe a bold lip. When I do a bold lip I try to go with a plain eye but plain doesn't mean that I don't wear any makeup, I just tone it down. This product retails for $38 which is a hefty price for an eye primer but its definitely more than that. I do like this product but not sure if I would repurchase because it is one of those luxury products.

Do you use any luxury products that are like your guilty pleasures? Let me know and next time I decide to splurge maybe it will be on that!

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment