Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Trish McEvoy Eyebrow Pencil Review

One of the biggest trends now a days are eyebrows. Everyone is trying to get their eyebrows a certain way. The latest trend is to have thicker eyebrows which is a very natural look for a lot of people. The thin eyebrows is definitely out of style and now the thicker ones are in. There are many ways to achieve this look. I've tried a lot of different things and at the beginning I didn't realize that even though my natural hair color is dark brown, you don't want to put dark brown coloring on your eyebrows. I went to a makeup event with work one day and I had heard of this brand before but never really used it before: Trish McEvoy. We went through a whole walkthrough on how to apply makeup and it was something that I was very familiar with and when they asked asked if anyone had questions I wanted to have someone walk through and teach me how to do my eyebrows. 


The Trish McEvoy representative there went into her makeup bag and got an eyebrow pencil. Now this eyebrow pencil was something awesome. I've really never seen anything like this pencil before. Its a retractable pencil and it has a spooly on the end so that you can brush your eyebrow to blend the color. Now this pencil was made easy at least for the color selection which was Brunette and that was pretty easy to pick. She told me that my eyebrows were okay but she could shape them a little bit better. She told me that the arch should be shifted a little bit but other than that it was perfect. After I saw what she did I was really happy and decided to buy the pencil. It was a perfect eyebrow pencil in my eyes. I haven't tried Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz because any time I go in to buy it at +Sephora it's never available and plus I am not sure what color I would need. It retails for $28 which is $7 more than Brow Wiz so it is a bit more but I do like this one. I would love to try the Brow Wiz but just haven't gotten around to trying it. The Trish McEvoy pencil comes in 2 colors natural and brunette. You can buy this brand in +Bloomingdale's and +Nordstrom.

Do you use anything for your eyebrows? Are you into the whole thick eyebrow trend? Let me know what you use and I would love to try this.


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment