Monday, June 16, 2014

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara

One of my beauty weaknesses is mascara. I will always want a new mascara. Doesn't matter how good the one I have is or how many new ones I have, I am always in need of a new one. Believe it or not but you usually have one for every occasion too. There is always that one that makes your lashes look SUPER OUT THERE and those are for special occasions and then you go into the ones that have specific needs like volume, length, curl, black, brown, colored. There are just so many different types of mascaras you can have so I always like to try new ones. One drugstore brand that I can say usually has really good mascaras is Loreal. One of my most favorite ones is the Loreal Voluminous mascara. This is an oldie but goodie. It just does everything you need for a mascara to do. It gives you volume, length and everything. The brush is great on it, before all the plastic brushes started being popular, that mascara did quite well with just its regular bristle brush one.

Loreal just released a Voluminous Miss Manga mascara. I did not pick this up right away. I have to say I didn't really think to get this because of the brush. The brush that it had was triangle brush that looked like the one from the MakeUp Forever Smoky Extravagant mascara that I honestly didn't like. The only real visual difference between the two is that the brush bends and the base of the brush. Not sure what that's all about so this is why I hesitated in purchasing. But as always I read a lot of reviews and watched a couple of YouTube videos and time after time everyone fell in love with it. I was hooked and went right away to buy it.

I tried it in the Blackest Black color they have and O-M-G it's amazing! It separates your
lashes and makes them long. Not sure if they curl my lashes but since I have long lashes, I'm not too crazy about mascaras actually doing that because I feel like it would get mascara all over my brow line. I do like volume so that it makes my lashes look thicker and it does do this not as well as other ones I tried but between the way it separates your lashes the product is a really good one. I am definitely hooked with this mascara. I still don't understand what the bendable wand does. I don't feel like it really adds or takes away from the application but it's ok. When you first put it on, you don't feel like you are getting product onto your lashes but once you have a couple of swipes your lashes look amazing.

This is a drugstore mascara so it retails for about $8.99 which is nothing compared to other ones out there. You can find this is most drugstores and Walmarts and Targets. I definitely recommend you going out to buy this!! You won't regret it.

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment