Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Boots No7 Perfectly Bronzed Quick Dry 360 Airbrush - Medium to Dark

Now that it is summer I like to stay tanned but its hard to do that because I live in NYC

and growing up in Puerto Rico, its hard to be okay with going to the beaches here. They are disgusting in my opinion. I went back home for my niece's first birthday and I was able to get a nice tan even though I only went to the beach for 2 days. I just got back from vacation and I wanted to maintain my tan. I wanted to try a new sunless tanner that I saw from Boots No7 which is a brand from Europe that started to come to the US via Duane Reade. I was really happy to see that they added this brand in the location near my house. I always try a lot of different products and usually I've used ones that are in lotion form just because I think its easier to spread around and avoid mishaps. I saw that this one though was a spray and I saw that it was a spray that is continuous so I figured it might be easier to reach those areas like by back and behind my legs and stuff. 


I know a lot of people have tried different sunless tanners and always have bad experiences but there is a method to do it right and a method to do it incorrect. First of all the first thing you need to do is take a shower and exfoliate your skin. You can either dry brush your skin which is just as it sounds where you get a shower brush and you use it dry and you brush your skin which is also dry and that will help exfoliate your skin. Take a shower and make sure that your skin is nice and clean. I'd shave as well. Once you get out of the shower, you can dry your skin and make sure to have your skin really dry then you can start the application. I usually just apply it with my bare hands and then just wash them after but now a days they have sunless tanning gloves. In my case, I take the spray and spray it all over my body in sections. I first do my arms and chest and I spray and rub it in. I notice that this product absorbs quickly and is clear. It says that the product is odorless but it does smell like sunless tanner. I love how quickly this tanner goes on and how easy it is to use. I just spray and rub in. You really don't need to rub in, it will just dry on your skin. The product says to let dry for 10 minutes before putting on clothes so thats what I do.

I do notice that its easier and less messy once you let it dry for the 10 minutes, you pat your body with baby powder. This allows your skin to dry sooner and also doesn't allow anything to accumulate in your creases like between your inner elbow or your neck or the back on your knees. It keeps it smoother and I noticed that this tanner tends to be a bit sticky so this step helps with that. In the morning, I usually just take a bath to get rid of the tanner smell and go on with my day. This tanner is definitely a keeper, the color is great. Its dark but not crazy dark and doesn't look orange at all. It retails for $12.99 and like I said you can get it at Duane Reade or online at drugstore.com. 

Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment