Thursday, June 12, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

One thing I've been doing lately has been taking care of my eyebrows. If you've noticed lately in magazines and blogs thick eyebrows are all the rave and are very trendy lately. Naturally I have thick eyebrows so I never really thought I needed to fill them in or ever do anything with them. After seeing all these YouTube videos, I started to look into doing more for my eyebrows. I first started using products that I had already then I figured I'd move into something easier. In the beginning I only had a powder and wax and it was just a task to do my eyebrows and more and more as +Anastasia Beverly Hills brand became more popular, they came out with a pencil. I already spoke about the brow pencil by Trish McEvoy that I had gotten a while back and I was completely in love with that brand. The Anastasia BH Brow Wiz is almost exactly the same. I personally like the Brow Wiz better for a couple of reasons.

One reason why I think the Brow Wiz is better because the spoolie on the one end is better. The bristles grab onto your eyebrows better. The Trish McEvoy's bristles weren't as stiff so it didnt really brush through your eyebrows as well. It's important to brush your eyebrows before you do fill them in so that you know what you are filling in and make sure that the finished product is perfect.


I completely recommend the +Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz liner for anyone and everyone. There are a 9 different colors and so there will definitely be a color for you. I usually would go for Medium Ash which is now called Medium Brown but since I colored my hair red, I decided to go for the Auburn and its a perfect match. My eyebrows are perfect and they are really easy to do. I just fill in and then finish off with a clear brow gel. Nothing too crazy just great groomed eyebrow that finishes off your whole look. This retails for $21 and you can find them in +Sephora or +ULTA Beauty.

Do you use anything for your eyebrows? What do you use? Leave me comments below, I would love to know your routine!


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment