Sunday, June 29, 2014

Mario Badesco ENZYME CLEANSING GEL

Eventually I will go hard on reviewing makeup but since its Summer, I realize that I don't wear as much makeup as I did before. I like to make sure my face looks great and sometimes it has its ups and downs. I always need to make sure that I use a good cleanser to take off the makeup that I do put on and also make sure that my skin is cleaned from all the sut of New York City. I like to try different things so even if I find one that I like, I would probably change it up and try something different and then maybe go back to it after. I am a part of different groups on Facebook so that I can see what other people are doing and what they are trying out and one of the posts put me in contact with +Mario Badescu Skin Care Inc. and I was really happy that their website offers you free samples after filling out a skin profile. 

One of the products that they did sent me was the cleanser which was the Enzyme Cleansing gel. This is a non-foaming, gel cleanser thoroughly removed the day's makeup, dirt and oil without drying the skin. This cleanser has Papaya and grapefruit extracts which even though it doesn't have scrubby components it has those extracts that are exfoliating alpha hydroxy acids that help prevent dulling build-up that can cause blackheads and pimples. I tried it and immediately thought it wasn't really cleansing since it doesn't really lather. In a cleanser, I like to have something that foams up and maybe have something like scrubs in it since I feel that really cleans my skin that way. There are something that feels clean when a cleanser foams and scrubs your skin. After using this product for about 2 months now, I have to say it works. I use it with my +Clarisonic so the scrubbing is done with that and I do have to say that it works. It clears my skin and removed my makeup when I don't use a face wipe to remove it. 

This cleanser retails for about $20 and its a huge bottle that you get. I got the travel size and it was about $6 and I've been using it for about 2 months already so I don't think its an expensive cleanser. I know you can buy this in +ULTA Beauty and +Urban Outfitters.



Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment