Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ipsy June Bag 2

As you know its this time of month to review my Ipsy bags. If you wanted to sign up, you can do so here. Every month they have a theme and since we are in summer the theme for this month was Pretty in Paradise. One of the best things this month was the actual bad. They partnered with Rebecca Minkoff. I was really excited to see what was in my bag this month. The bag is black with a red zipper and it has pineapple designs on it. Its in a satin material which makes it pop and with red liner its a really nice bag to have in your purse when you go out. 


In no particular order, I am just going to go down the list of what I received.  First product I received was a hair product. Sometimes I am not too into having hair products but this one was something I was excited to try since its summer. It's Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach spray. This is a spray that you put in your hair so that you can get those nice beachy waves especially for the summer. Its easy to just wash your hair, put the spray in your hair and let it air dry. If you are pressed for time, you can definitely opt for a diffuser which is that big attachment that no one knows what to do with. This retails for around $9 and it's a drugstore brand which I love. I am not a fan of the smell but its doable for the price. It's like the beach but I feel it could be a little bit more of a coconut sweet smell.


The next product I received was the NYX Butter Gloss and this lipgloss is great. Surprisingly, I've never tried this gloss because I don't think I've ever seen a color that I found appealing but when I get it in a bag then I am more than willing to try it out. I was really happy to have gotten the coral color. Its a pale coral which goes on very nude color but has a hint of color to it. Its a great color to add on top of a pink or nude color to add a glossy top. It claims to not be sticky but I have to say it is a bit thick and my hair gets stuck on my lips because of the lipgloss so thats a bit of a turn off. I do like that I got to try this but I am happy that I didn't spend money on this. It retails for $6 and you can get them in most drugstores and Target/Walmart.




The next product in the bag was a liquid eyeliner. Nothing I was really happy to receive. It was Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in black. Its really black and it goes on smooth. It has a felt tip and its really easy application. I am just not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner. This liner retails for around $6.99 and you can get this at most drugstores which is always good. I like how this is so cheap and honestly I think its a great dupe for Stila's CULT liquid eyeliner. 


The fourth product I received in my +ipsy bag was the Laneige BB cushion which is a Korean BB cream that just started coming to +Target and I haven't gotten a chance to try it because Target hasn't brought this brand to my Target yet so I am very happy to be able to try it. I read a lot of reviews and some people fell in love with it and some other people hated it. I know that since this is a Korean brand that you can't slather this on as if it was a foundation. This retails for $34 and you can buy it at Target or Target Online.


The last product I received was the Skinn Olive & Enzyme Cleanser which is a duel working cleanser. It is a makeup remover and a face mask. It removes makeup and also leaves your skin really smooth. It has some sort of orange extract because it has a strong citrus smell to it. I like to use this as my makeup remover then I wash it off and cleanse my skin with something else. I do not like how this leaves my skin a bit oily. This would probably work amazing for someone with more dry skin. It retails for $24 and you can buy it online. I don't think this would have been something I would have tried but don't think I would have bought it on my own. 


All in all this was a great bag. I was happy for the actual bag that the makeup came in so its always good to have that since I use them on a daily basis to put my cosmetics in my purse. I still recommend Ipsy bags and think if you haven't tried it yet, you should still try at least one month. Its only $10 and you can cancel at any time.


Thanks for reading and follow me on all my social Outlets InstagramTwitterFacebook and Email!

No comments:

Post a Comment